Catalog Search Results
2) Rich dad, poor dad: what the rich teach their kids about money that the poor and middle class do not!
It's been nearly 25 years since Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad first made waves in the Personal Finance arena.
It has since become the #1 Personal Finance book of all time... translated into dozens of languages and sold around the world.
Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert's story of growing up with two dads — his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad — and the ways in which both men shaped
3) The year of less: how I stopped shopping, gave away my belongings, and discovered life is worth more than anything you can buy in a store
4) From strength to strength: finding success, happiness, and deep purpose in the second half of life
7) Superfreakonomics: global cooling, patriotic prostitutes, and why suicide bombers should buy life insurance
Legendary leadership and elite performance expert Robin Sharma introduced The 5am Club concept over twenty years ago, based on a revolutionary morning routine that has helped his clients maximize their productivity, activate their best health and bulletproof their serenity in this age of overwhelming complexity.
Now, in this life-changing book, handcrafted by the author over a rigorous four-year period, you will discover the early-rising...
“A timely, essential read for anyone who feels overcommitted, overloaded, or overworked.”—Adam Grant
Have you ever:
• found yourself stretched too thin?
• simultaneously felt overworked...
What a sweet treat! This title is packed with the history of The Hersey Company through narrative nonfiction, informative sidebars, Fun Facts, and more.
What Do You Want Most? Is It Money, Fame, Power, Contentment, Personality, Peace of Mind, Happiness? The Thirteen Steps to Riches described in this book offer the shortest dependable philosophy of individual achievement ever presented for the benefit of the man or woman who is searching for a definite goal in life.
"This is not a novel. It is a textbook on individual achievement that came directly from the experiences of hundreds of America's...
#1 International Bestseller
Winner of the 2019 Financial Times and McKinsey Business Book of the Year Award
Winner of the 2019 Royal Society Science Book Prize
A landmark, prize-winning, international bestselling examination of how a gender gap in data perpetuates bias and disadvantages women, now in paperback
Data is fundamental to the modern world. From economic development to health care to education and public policy,
20) Cut your grocery bill in half with America's cheapest family: includes so many innovative strategies you won't have to cut coupons
Didn't Find It?
If we don't have what you're looking for, you have 3 options: ask us to bring it in from another library (interlibrary loan), suggest the library purchase it, or call us for assistance.
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? You can suggest the library purchase it by submitting a request, or you might find it through our interlibrary loan service. See your options at https://readokaloosa.org/requests. Purchase Suggestion